Designed to be comfortable whilst still retaining something of the essence of camping. The concrete plinth floor, canvas and shade cloth walls and the tin roof will give you the feeling of sleeping outside – listen to the soft sounds of the Maputaland night in complete comfort.
- En suite bathroom
- ¾ Restonic mattresses
- Rocket Donkey boiler (eco shower geyser)
- Vegan, eco-friendly amenities from A Cake of Soap
- Crip towels, bed sheets and pillows (laundered before each arrival, and every 4 days during your stay.
- USB charging ports (2 per room)
- Hair dryers on request
- Shared swimming pool
- Standing fan
- Fire extinguisher and first aid kit
- Beach essentials – snorkelling equipment, umbrellas, beach chairs, beach towels
Included in the nightly rate
- All accommodation on a shared basis;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (excludes drinks except tea and instant coffee. We focus on conservation and provide sustainable, plant-based organic meals. You are welcome to bring your own meat to braai or for our chef to cook).
- Use of safe and secure parking (4x4s in camp and 2x4s at our safe Manguzi parking lot in town).
- Lodge guides, housekeepers, bartenders, hosts and chefs.
- Use of our outdoor film screen
- All applicable Tourism Levies and taxes.
Excluded from the nightly rate
- All drinks;
- Excursions and transfers;
- Park fees, entrance fees, porterage, tours/excursions;
- Cancellation, baggage and medical insurance;
- Staff gratuities;
- Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Check-in is at 12h00 – if your room is available on arrival then an early check in will be offered at no additional cost.
- Check-out is at 10h00;
- If an early check-in or late check-out needs to be guaranteed prior to arrival, then the full nightly rate for the night before or after must be paid in order to secure this;
- Please ensure that you are aware of our booking conditions. Taking this journey with us implies your acceptance of these conditions.
- Prior to confirming the booking, you must take out comprehensive travel, medical, cancellation, curtailment and default insurance for the duration of your trip.
- Due to the remote area in which we operate, it is vital that you had adequate cover for any emergencies and other unforeseen circumstances. We cannot be held responsible if you travelwithout insurance.
- Our cancellation policy will apply if you fail to join or start your journey for any reason, including flight delays or missed connections.
- Maputaland is low–risk malaria area. Please consult your medical practitioner, pharmacist or travel clinic and follow their recommendations as to appropriate precautions.