Similar to our Medium room the Large room, designed to be comfortable whilst capturing the feel of camping. The concrete plinth floor, the canvas and shade cloth wall and the tin roof will give you the feeling of sleeping outside with the peaceful noise that surrounds you whilst keeping you warm and comfortable. There is a pergola and small wooden deck to instil peace and serenity in the early mornings.
- En suite bathroom.
- 2x ¾ Restonic Mattress which can convert into a single emperor.
- Rocket Donkey Boiler Shower.
- Linen by Mungo.
- Soaps by Cake of soap.
- Crips towels, bed sheets, toilet paper and pillows (laundered every 4 days or at new guest arrival).
- Outdoor showers.
- USB charging ports (2x per room).
- Hairdryers on request.
- Shared swimming pool.
- Floor standing fan.
- Fire extinguisher and first aid kit.
- Beach essentials –snorkeling equipment, umbrellas, beach chairs, beach towels.
Included in the nightly rate
- All accommodation on a shared basis;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (excludes drinks except tea and instant coffee. We try our best to focus on conservation and provide sustainable, plant-based organic meals. Guests are welcome to bring their own meat for our chef to cook).
- Use of safe and secure parking (4×4’s in camp and 2×4’s at our safe Manguzi parking lot, in town).
- Service of the camp by lodge guides, housekeeping staff, bartenders, hosts and chefs.
- Access to walks around camp.
- Access to our outdoor film screen.
- The applicable Tourism Levies and all relevant Value Added Tax (VAT).
Excluded from the nightly rate
- All drinks;
- Excursions and transfers;
- Park fees, entrance fees, porterage, tours/excursions;
- Cancellation, baggage and medical insurance;
- Staff gratuities;
- Any new Government Taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control.
- Check-in time is 12h00 – if the room is available on arrival then an early check in will be allowed at no additional cost. Check-out time is 10h00;
- If an early check-in or late check-out needs to be guaranteed prior to arrival, then the full nightly rate for the night before or after must be paid in order to secure this space;
- Please ensure that you are aware of our booking conditions. Taking this journey with us implies your acceptance of these conditions.
- Prior to confirming the booking, each guest must take out comprehensive travel, medical, cancellation, curtailment and default insurance for the duration of their trip.
- Due to the remote area in which we operate, it is vital that all guests are covered for emergencies and other unforeseen circumstances. We will not be held responsible for any guest travelling without insurance.
- The relevant cancellation policy applies should the guest fail to join or start their journey for any reason, including airline delays or missed connections.
- Please ensure adequate travel insurance is in place for any such eventuality.
- The lodge is situated in a low risk malaria area. Please consult a medical practitioner, pharmacist or travel clinic to establish what precautions will be required.