- All accommodation on a shared basis;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (excludes drinks except tea and instant coffee. We focus on conservation and provide sustainable, plant-based organic meals.).
- Use of safe and secure parking (4x4s in camp and 2x4s at our safe Manguzi parking lot in town).
- Lodge guides, housekeepers, bartenders, hosts and chefs.
- All applicable Tourism Levies and taxes.
Welcome to Little Gugs, a secret hideaway nestled between forest, grassland, and ocean. This intimate lodge, with only four rooms, offers a unique Maputaland experience with compelling vistas from every angle. A tropical retreat just across the grassy dunes from Gugulesizwe Camp, it’s your private enclave in nature, ensuring exclusivity and solitude. Choose to explore the thriving wilderness or relax in our main area, boasting a well-equipped kitchen and stunning sunset deck. Evenings are enchanting beneath the date palms, as you’re immersed in tropical magic